These are so easy to make, you’ll wonder why these delicious crumb bars weren’t all the rage sooner. They’re a refreshing alternative to your standard fruit crumble bar and they taste great!
“No-bake blueberry breakfast bars” is a recipe for whole wheat ginger blueberry crumble bars that can be made in under an hour. Read more in detail here: no-bake blueberry breakfast bars.
We’ve made it through the weekend doldrums, y’all. It’s Thursday, therefore it’s essentially Friyay.
Friyay, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Since returning from my trip, I’ve been baking like crazy, and it feels great. I like being in the kitchen and experimenting with new recipes.
These Whole Wheat Ginger Blueberry Crumble Bars are one of the recipes I made this week. With a glass of milk, they’re the ideal after-dinner treat. The whole wheat adds a delicate nuttiness to the dish.
Plus, since it’s whole wheat, I feel a little better about baking with it.
In other news, I’d like to share a couple of the things I’ve been enjoying recently! Here’s how it goes:
Primavera Farmer’s Market Goat Cheese is made throughout the farmer’s market season.
This collection of Sean Spicer’s Greatist Hits as White House Press Secretary had me in stitches. “It’s still inverted.”
On Hulu, you may watch The Handmaid’s Tale. It’s engrossing. I’m a sucker for dystopian fiction.
These are images of a dog wedding. What a match.
This Pimm’s Punch would be ideal for a barbecue.
I recently placed an order for this book on Amazon. Hello, beach reads for the summer.
Are you looking for a nice midi dress? Found.
Sweet potato fries with sesame and garlic. Y’OK.
True & Co just sent me two bras that make me feel like I’m wearing a cloud. No other bra comes close to this one, ladies. Use this link to receive $15 off your first purchase as a BONUS.
These Levi’s 501 shorts are my absolute favorite for the summer.
This asparagus salad with shaved asparagus is amazing.
Oh! Finally, I’m having an Instagram story Q&A today, where I’ll be addressing typical questions from readers. Is there anything you’d want to ask me? Please let me know in the comments section below!
to make the dough
- 12 CUP ROOM TEMPERATURE SALTED BUTTER
- 12 cup granulated sugar
- a third of a cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 big room-temperature egg
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- 12 cup pastry flour (whole wheat)
- 12 tbsp baking soda
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- 1 cup oats, old-fashioned
for the layer of blueberries
- blueberries, 3 cups (fresh or frozen)
- a quarter cup of granulated sugar
- a quarter-cup of lemon juice
- cornstarch (2 tblsp.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8-inch-by-8-inch glass baking tray with parchment paper. Remove from the equation.
- Beat the butter and sugars for 1-2 minutes in a standing mixer equipped with the paddle attachment, until light and fluffy. For another minute, beat in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and ginger in a separate basin. Combine the flour and oats with the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Combine blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a third bowl.
- Spread half of the dough to the sides of the prepared pan. Pour in the blueberry mix. Break up the leftover oatmeal batter and scatter it over the blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving!
These bars are a healthy alternative to your average blueberry and ginger bar. They are made with whole wheat flour, oats, honey, molasses, and brown sugar. They have a delicious lemon flavor that is perfect for breakfast or dessert. Reference: lemon ginger bars.
- blackberry crumble bars
- healthy blackberry crumble bars
- fresh ginger bars
- blackberry oat crumble bars
- chai cookie bars