White chocolate peanut butter cups are the ultimate sweet treat with a mixture of two favorite flavors. These easy treats require just five simple ingredients and can be made in under 20 minutes.
“nutella meringue” is a sweet and creamy dessert that can be made with just four ingredients. The “White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluff Cups” are the perfect addition to any get-together.
Who remembers the lunchroom hierarchy from middle school? There were kids who brought boring sandwiches and an apple every day, as well as youngsters who brought a complete thermos of last night’s meal or whatever.
Then there were the kids who had incredible lunches consisting of crustless sandwiches, fruit cups, Lay’s chips, and Dunkaroos. The cafeteria was envious of them. They served meals that made the other students yearn and beg for a mouthful. Peanut butter and fluff were on the menu.
Fluff made with peanut butter. It’s possible that this is the finest brown bag lunch sandwich ever. Soft bread, creamy and salty peanut butter, and sweet and silky fluff are all perfect in every aspect.
Do you feel peckish?
Those thick, sticky sweet sandwiches that made my mouth wet are all I can think about right now. Of course, I haven’t had one in a very long time. But that’s OK since I’ve got Peanut Butter Fluff Cups now. Take a Reese’s cup and spin it around on its head. Instead of dark chocolate, white chocolate is used, with a scoop of marshmallow fluff in the centre. They’re very cute, aren’t they?
And it’s just five ingredients! They also require very little time! They’re also delicious. Peanut Butter Fluff Cups get 5 stars.
Make your own homemade peanut butter cups with these helpful hints.
Make sure you have a basin of water nearby because these white chocolate peanut butter cups will take a lot of rolling. The delicious peanut butter mixture is first rolled into balls, and then the handmade marshmallow fluff is added. It’s simpler to fill the homemade peanut butter cups by rolling the ingredients into balls, but it may leave your fingers incredibly sticky! Have a small basin of water on hand to aid with this. To make your job simpler, dip your fingers into the water between rolling the PB and fluff.
Don’t overheat the white chocolate; if it gets too hot, it will seize and become unusable. To avoid this, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, making sure the top bowl does not come into contact with the hot water beneath.
Reduce the powdered sugar if desired – If you want a less sweet peanut butter fluff cup, use less powdered sugar. And if you’re using a peanut butter that’s naturally sweet, like Skippy, you may not even need the sugar.
Happy hump day, and be safe if you’re stuck in the snowpocalypse!
- white chocolate chips (four cups)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- a third of a cup of powdered sugar
- tiny marshmallows, 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- Incorporate the peanut butter and powdered sugar in a small mixing dish and stir to combine. Roll the peanut butter mixture into 24 half-teaspoon balls on wax paper and leave aside.
- Microwave the tiny marshmallows for 30 seconds in a separate small dish. Remove the corn syrup from the microwave and whisk it in. Roll the fluff mixture into 24 half-teaspoon balls on another sheet of wax paper and lay aside.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange 24 tiny cupcake molds. In a double boiler, melt 1.5 cups white chocolate, taking careful not to overheat the chocolate or it may seize. Fill the bottoms of each tiny mold with a little less than 1 teaspoon white chocolate. To smooth out the chocolate, smack the baking sheet against a hard surface several times. To harden, place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place a peanut butter ball in the middle of the mold, flattening it slightly but not to the point where it touches the mold’s edge. Flatten the fluff ball into a little pancake the size of a dime with your fingertips. Spread peanut butter on top. To harden, place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt the remaining white chocolate. Scoop 1.5-2 tablespoons white chocolate into the molds and level out the chocolate by slamming the baking sheet against a hard surface several times. Allow 5-10 minutes in the freezer to chill before serving!
*Having a small bowl of water at your side is helpful. Before rolling out your balls, dip your fingertips into the water. This will assist keep the balls together and prevent them from sticking together.
Desserts using peanut butter from:
Cake with peanut butter and chocolate stout
Truffles made with chocolate and peanut butter
Pop-Tarts with Peanut Butter and Jelly in Miniature Size
Cheesecake with chocolate and peanut butter
Banana Bread with Chocolate Peanut Butter
These “s mores marshmallows” are a sweet and fluffy treat that is made with white chocolate, peanut butter chips, and mini Reese’s cups. They have a light and creamy texture with a hint of crunch from the candy pieces. They’re perfect for dessert or as a snack. Reference: ‘s mores marshmallows.
- chocolate pretzel marshmallow bark
- s’mores marshmallow recipe
- marshmallow bakery