Chocolate is brown, but white chocolate isn’t necessarily not-chocolate. There are some brands that use milk in their product to achieve the lighter coloration so they can market themselves as “white” before you know it’s just another type of brownie.
The “white chocolate blondies” is a popular dessert that uses white chocolate and brownie mix. It’s a simple recipe to make and it’s delicious.
Why do these white chocolate brownies taste so good?
Okay, I’ll admit it: these white chocolate brownies are the finest thing I’ve baked this month. Don’t get me wrong: my Pina Colada Cake and Toasted Marshmallow Nutella Sandwich Cookies were delicious, but they take the cake. Mostly because I’ve never had anything remotely similar.
Some of you may claim you’ve tasted blondies or even white chocolate brownies before, but I guarantee they’re nothing like these. To replicate a chocolate-free brownie, almost every white chocolate brownie recipe you’ll discover utilizes either cookie dough or cake mix. These, on the other hand, do none of those things, my friends.
Instead, sweetened condensed milk and a large handful of white chocolate are used. The two come together to make the fudgiest, richest, and most delectable white chocolate brownie you’ve ever had. I once received a comment on a post that said something to the effect of “I dislike how food bloggers must hype their meals with adjectives expressing how amazing it is.” Is it true that it was out of this world?
Well, cranky commenter, you know what? THAT WAS THE CASE.
I mean, I wish I could find better ways to express how fantastic these bars are. But all you have to do now is make them for yourself and let me know what you think. Then I’ll make a list of descriptive words for these White Chocolate Brownies.
And it’s so simple! There’s just one bowl, no mixer, and only 30 minutes to bake. How many more reasons do I have to offer you to stop what you’re doing and start making these babies? Hopefully, my words have done them justice. And I hope you all have a good time!
White chocolate brownies: how to make them
Use genuine white chocolate – by that, I don’t mean the white melting candies found in the same section as actual white chocolate chips. To get the finest taste, go for a higher-end bag of chips (the white chocolate is the star of the show, after all).
Use room temperature ingredients — When baking, it’s a good rule of thumb to use room temperature ingredients. This makes some components (like butter) simpler to work with and ensures that the brownies bake evenly.
Underbake the brownies slightly – These brownies just require 30 minutes in the oven, and they’ll continue to cook in their hot pan while they cool on your counter. These white chocolate brownies won’t be as fudgy if they’re overbaked.
How do you keep brownies fresh?
These white chocolate brownies may be kept on your counter for up to a week in an airtight container (although they might be slightly stale by then). Slice the handmade brownies and place them in a freezer-safe container to freeze. When you’re ready to eat one, either reheat it in the oven or set it out on your counter to come to room temperature. If you anticipate you’ll be freezing part of these brownies, skip the powdered sugar.
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips (white)
- 1 big room-temperature egg
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 tbsp extract de vanille
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside an 8′′x8′′ dish lined with parchment paper.
- Microwave butter and white chocolate chips for 30 seconds in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir the ingredients together until they are fully melted (if not melted, give it another 10-15 seconds).
- Stir together the egg, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla essence, and salt. Stir in the flour until it’s barely blended.
- Bake for 30 minutes after pouring the contents into the prepared pan. It should have a puffed-up center. When you remove it from the heat, it will sink back down. Remove the brownies from the oven and cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack. Allow for thorough cooling before serving.
More brownie recipes are available at:
Brownies with Butterschotch and Cocoa
Brownies with Double Chocolate and Bourbon
Brownies with Tiramisu
Brownies with Smores at their Finest
Brownies with Chocolate Chips
Nigella Lawson’s “white chocolate brownies recipe” is a classic dessert that you’ll want to make. The recipe includes white chocolate, brown sugar, eggs, butter and flour. Reference: white chocolate brownies recipe nigella lawson.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Blondie and a white chocolate brownie?
A: A Blondie is a type of cake with blondies in it, while white chocolate brownie just means that the color of this particular dessert is made out of milk and dark cocoa.
What makes brownies more fudgy?
A: Brownies contain chocolate, which has a chemical called cocoa butter in it. Cocoa butter is responsible for the fudgy texture brownies have when they are baked at high heat.
Why are chocolate brownies called brownies?
A: It is because they are made with brown sugar, which has the word brown in its name.
- white chocolate brownie mix
- milk and white chocolate brownies
- white chocolate brownies condensed milk
- white chocolate brownies recipe uk
- white chocolate brownies bbc good food