This Bundt cake recipe is perfect for a sweet holiday dessert and is sure to please your entire family. The cake has an incredibly rich taste that will have you craving more!
The “ina garten chocolate bundt cake” is a delicious chocolate cake that is baked by Ina Garten. The recipe has been tested and approved by the Food Network.
I retract what I stated in my last piece; it is unmistakably still winter in this part of the world. Everywhere else in the nation, it’s springtime. With the exception of Ann Arbor, Michigan, that is. What exactly do I mean? Oh well, it’s only that it’s snowing lightly outside my window. Yes, you did hear me correctly. Snowing. 6 days before the month of May. What is the arctic circle, exactly? Last year at this time, I was wearing shorts and tank tops outdoors. Is there any way to help me feel better? The finest chocolate bundt cake, chock-full of chocolate goodness.
So I thought to myself, “Self?” What else can you do when the fragrance of a delicious chocolate cake fills the air than lay in bed and write behind your covers? So, I’m here. Although I may have to go out from under the covers since it’s getting that clammy hot feeling that gets when you remain under the covers for too long…
But I’ll save you the misery of our gloomy weather and go right to the good stuff: the finest chocolate bundt cake you’ve ever had. This chocolate fanatic needs something rich, fudgy, and chocolaty. I can almost guarantee you won’t be sorry you did.
I’ve never eaten a better chocolate bundt cake than this. This cake is moist, fudgy, and chock-full of chocolate.
for the icing
- 1 1/4 cup brewed coffee plus 1 tbsp
- cocoa powder, 3/4 cup
- a quarter cup of sugar
- kosher salt (1 1/4 teaspoon)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk of an egg
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil + 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour, plus 2 teaspoons sifted
- 6 oz. chocolate (unsweetened)
- a third of a cup of unsalted butter
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup room temperature sour cream
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small saucepan, combine the brewed coffee and cocoa powder and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Allow to cool to room temperature after removing from the heat.
- Mix sugar, salt, baking soda, eggs, and egg yolk on low speed for approximately 1 minute in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Mix on low for another minute after adding the buttermilk, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes after adding the flour. Mix on medium speed for 3 minutes after adding the cooled cocoa mixture. The batter will be quite runny. Fill the cake pan halfway with batter and bake for 1 hour, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool entirely in the pan before inverting it onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Make the frosting while the cake is baking. Chop the chocolate into tiny pieces and place it in a heatproof dish (or a double boiler) over a pan of barely simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not come into contact with the boiling water. When all of the chocolate bits have melted, remove the bowl from the heat.
- In a separate pan or in the microwave, melt the butter. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter and melted chocolate until well combined. Half of the powdered sugar should be sifted in. Whisk in the sour cream until smooth. Using a sifter, sift in the remaining powdered sugar and whisk until completely smooth. Glaze should be thick and lustrous. Finally, stir in the coffee to make a glossy glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the Bundt cake, fully coating it. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Watch This Video-
The “chocolate bundt cake allrecipes” is the best chocolate bundt cake you will ever taste. It has a moist, rich and fudgy texture with a smooth and creamy frosting. The recipe is easy to follow, so try it out!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most famous chocolate cake in the world?
A: Its called the German chocolate cake.
What makes a good bundt cake?
A: The fluffy and tender crumb, the firm but moist texture, as well as a rich chocolate flavor are what make this cake so tasty.
What is the most delicious cake in the world?
A: Theres no cake like a German Lebkuchen.
- nigella chocolate bundt cake
- chocolate sour cream bundt cake
- double chocolate bundt cake
- dark chocolate bundt cake
- easy chocolate bundt cake recipe