Taco Tuesday Fish Tacos are a delicious and healthy dish that you can make at home. In this article, I will show you step-by-step how to prepare the fish tacos with ingredients found in your pantry.
Fish tacos are a popular dish in the United States. Fish tacos are made with white fish that is cooked with spices and then topped with cabbage, tomatoes, and onions.
Almond Breeze is a sponsor of this content. All content and thoughts are all mine. Thank you for your continued support of the brands that enable Broma to exist!
I like the fact that Taco Tuesday has become a cultural phenomenon.
What about the suggestion that tacos be served every Tuesday? Brilliant. Simply fantastic.
I was a vegetarian for 7 years, starting in high school and continuing through college. As a result, I lost out on learning how to prepare meat and fish from my mother.
Cooking meat is still difficult for me since I’m not very skilled at it.
As a result, when it comes to meat-based meals, I usually choose for simplicity: slow cookers, instant pots, barbecues, and so on. Anything that makes it difficult to make a mistake while preparing meat.
When I was developing this fish taco recipe, I knew I wanted to cook the fish in a manner that was almost difficult to screw up while yet being flavorful. And I must say, I believe I was successful!
To create this fish for tacos, all you have to do is coat it with olive oil and blackened seasoning, then bake it for 10 minutes at 450°F. And there you have it! Perfectly cooked, flaky fish, ready to be turned into tacos.
People, you saw it first here. Since 2018, has made frying fish a breeze.
Of course, a delightful sprinkle of sour cream, aioli, or other sauce on one’s tacos is always a plus. I made a dairy-free Avocado Cilantro Lime Crema using Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk to keep things healthy.
It’s just delectable. So much so that I may or may not have dipped my tacos into the crema straight…
HAPPY TACO TUESDAY, EVERYONE. GO MAKE SOME FISH TACOS FOR YOURSELF!
For the avocado crema, combine the following ingredients.
- 1 avocado, big
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk, shelf stable
- lime juice (two teaspoons)
- a half cup of fresh cilantro, with the big stems removed
- a half teaspoon of salt
For the remainder:
- tilapia, 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tblsp seasoning (blackened)
- 10 tortillas de maz
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 corn on the cob, roasted and sliced off the cob on the grill
- 1 jalapeo, peeled and cut into medallions
- Cilantro is used as a garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet. Remove from the equation.
- After rubbing the tilapia with olive oil, thoroughly cover the top side of the fish with blackened seasoning.
- Bake the fish for 10 minutes, or until it is fully done. Allow it cool for a few minutes while you prepare the crema.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth to produce the crema!
- Warm the corn tortillas on the grill or in the microwave. Using a few teaspoons of cabbage, stuff tortillas.
- With two forks, gradually break apart the fish. Place the tilapia on top of the cabbage, followed by the charred corn, jalapenos, and cilantro. Finish with a generous dollop of crema!
Watch This Video-
Fish tacos are a great way to get your taco fix. The “fish taco sauce” is a great recipe for fish tacos.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a Rubios fish taco?
A: That is a hard question to answer.
What fish is best for tacos?
A: Tilapia is one of the best fish for tacos. It has a sweet flavor and sticks to the grill well.
What is on a Baja fish taco?
A: There are different variations of the dish, but generally speaking most Baja fish tacos contain white or red sauce made with tomatoes and chilies, cilantro leaves often chopped finely, onion, garlic.
- authentic baja fish taco recipe
- fish tacos ensenada
- taco tuesday near me
- baja fish recipe
- authentic fish tacos recipes