A moderately thin and airy cake with a vanilla filling and peach soaked top. The peaches are pureed, sweetened and blended into the cake batter before being swirled through the dough for an extra burst of flavor. This simple but classic bundt is topped off with a light whipped cream frosting that can be flavored to taste. Introduction: He was walking home from work one day when he saw her sitting on his doorstep waiting for him to walk by so she could make fun of how much he smelled like french fries without even realizing it himself yet again Category: Food Introduction: A dish prepared using bread crumbs coated in milk or butter, fried in deep-fat fryer until crisp then served hot as part of breakfast or dessert
This is a cake that has been made for years and it’s perfect for the summer. It’s light and fluffy and tastes like peach vanilla. It’s also great to make ahead of time and freeze, so you can enjoy it all year long.
Right now, I’m extremely enjoying bundt cakes. Vanilla peach bundt cake, to be exact. After all, why not?!
This irresistibly scrumptious bundt cake is made with a tender and moist vanilla peach bundt cake and a fragrant peach soaking syrup.
for the icing
- 3 cups flour (all-purpose)
- baking powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cup sugar, granulated
- 4 big room-temperature eggs
- 1 split vanilla bean with seeds
- 1 gallon sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches, diced
to make the syrup:
- strained 1/3 cup fresh peach puree
- 2/3 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F with the rack in the middle. The interior of a 10 inch bundt pan should be greased and gently floured.
- In a large mixing basin, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Remove from the equation.
- Beat the butter at medium speed with a stand mixer (paddle attachment) or a hand mixer until creamy, approximately 2 minutes. Gradually add the sugar and beat at medium-high speed for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is light in texture and color. One by one, beat in the eggs for 30 to 40 seconds after each addition. Scrape down the edges of the dish as needed. Add the vanilla bean and mix well. Add flour mixture in three increments, alternating with sour cream, on low speed. (Add a little flour, a little sour cream, a little flour, a little sour cream, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a little flour, a
- Half of the batter should be scooped into the pan and spread with a spatula. Peaches should be sprinkled on top. Scoop the remaining batter on top of the peaches. Using a spatula, smooth the surface.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool the cake for 10 minutes in the pan on a cooling rack before inverting it onto another rack. Over a baking sheet, place the cake on the rack.
- Make the syrup while the cake is baking. In a small non-reactive saucepan, combine the peach puree, sugar, and orange juice and simmer, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, until the sugar melts. Turn off the heat in the pan. Apply syrup liberally all over the surface of the heated cake using a pastry brush, allowing it to soak in before reapplying. Allow the cake to cool fully before serving.
Week Of Menus has a recipe for you.
The “broma bakery bundt cake” is a peach vanilla bundt cake with a peach soaking syrup. The cake has a soft and fluffy texture, and the sweetness of the peach flavor is not overwhelming.
- lemon silk cake
- pistachio rose bundt cake
- pistachio lime bundt cake
- soft silk recipes
- lime coconut pistachio cake