These healthy breakfast bars are so easy to make, you’re going to love them! The gluten-free granola is a great addition and makes these breakfast bars perfect for everyone.
The “No Bake Blueberry Granola Bars” is a recipe that makes use of granola bars. The recipe is for breakfast bars, but can be used for any time of the day. It includes blueberries and almonds, which are both good for your health.
This content has been sponsored by Blue Diamond. All content and thoughts are all mine. Thank you for helping to make Broma a reality by supporting the businesses that make it possible!
No-bake bars have become a favorite of mine. These Blueberry Almond Breakfast Bars, in particular. I couldn’t get enough of them. So much so that I had to share some with James, my 80-year-old next-door neighbor.
James is a vivacious and energetic guy who calls himself a “Detroit-ophile.” Every day for exercise, he wanders the corridors, where we will exchange anything from a few words to a 20-minute talk about Hillbilly Elegy.
I sometimes share my healthy snacks with James. One of those instances was at these bars.
Then, beneath my door yesterday, I found this handwritten note:
Regards, Sarah Breakfast Bars with Blueberries and Almonds
An exceptional and unusual combination of ingredients, expertly wrapped to rival any “boulangerie” in Paris.
Thank you for providing this information.
Your buddy and neighbor, James
I was very moved. Handwritten messages always brighten my day. And how about one about my baked goods? It’s very lovely.
Even the tiniest of trades may have a huge impact. So I challenge you to do something simple for someone in your life this week. Something akin to leaving a note for your S.O. to find when he or she wakes up. Alternatively, you might bake these Blueberry Almond Breakfast Bars for a buddy.
Everyone have a wonderful almost-weekend. I adore you.
- 1 date cup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter + 1/4 cup
- maple syrup (two teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup quick oats, finely ground
- 1/2 cup protein powder, unflavored (I used collagen peptides)
- a teaspoon or two of water
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
- 1/2 cup blueberries, dry
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate (optional)
- Pulse the dates in a food processor until smooth. Combine the almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a mixing bowl. Pulse once more until everything is well blended.
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients. Combine the oats, protein powder, and water in a mixing bowl. Mix until everything is well blended. Combine the almonds and dried blueberries in a mixing bowl.
- In a parchment-lined 8′′x8′′ pan, press the ingredients firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Remove from the fridge after it has hardened and cut into 8 bars. If using, drizzle with melted white chocolate. In the fridge, the bars may last up to a week.
These no-bake breakfast bars are packed with blueberries and almonds, which make them a healthy option to start your day. Reference: blueberry bars.
- blueberry granola bars recipe
- no-bake blueberry oatmeal bars
- healthy blueberry oatmeal bars
- whole wheat blueberry bars
- chocolate fig bars recipe