These easy and delicious brownies are made with a classic coffee cake mix, loaded with mocha flavor. The perfect balance of crunchy walnuts, moist chocolate chips, and gooey caramel is the ideal introduction to fall baking!.
The “oreo brownies nigella” are a delicious dessert that is made with chocolate, oreos and cream. This recipe will make you the talk of the town!
I’m a brownie aficionado. I’ve adored them since I was a little child, and I’ll continue to adore them until I’m a very old lady. There are currently 34 brownie recipes on the site. And I adore each one of them as if they were my children. My children, the brownies. And, despite the fact that you claim to love all of your children equally, I have to concede that these mocha brownies are in the top 10% of brownies.
A somewhat cakey mocha brownie with loads of chocolate forms the foundation. To allow the coffee frosting and Oreos shine, I went lighter than a fudgy brownie. The coffee icing on these delectable squares could well be the best part. It has a delicious, sweet, and fluffy texture.
Of course, Oreos are fantastic as well. They give it that extra crunch aspect that I like. They also look fantastic.
How do you create mocha brownies?
The basis for these mocha brownies is rather simple to create. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and sugar together. You want the mixture to bubble a little bit but not burn! Combine the melted butter, sugar, and strong coffee in a mixing bowl (you need it to be really strong so the coffee flavor shines through). Allow for a few minutes of cooling before adding the cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla extract. Pour into a greased 9 x 9-inch baking pan after adding the flour and salt.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of the brownies comes out largely clean. Personally, I believe that slightly underbaking the brownies is the way to go since it makes them very fudgy. If you like your brownies to be more cake-like, bake them for a few minutes longer.
Allow the brownies to cool for 15 minutes in the hot pan after they’ve been removed from the oven, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool fully before icing. (It’s never a good idea to frost warm baked products! The icing gets all over the place and creates a great mess).
To prepare the coffee frosting, just whisk room temperature butter, powdered sugar, a tablespoon of coffee, and cocoa powder until light and frothy in a stand mixer. Spread the coffee deliciousness over the brownies, then top with Oreos. Delicious!
I hope you as much as I did enjoyed these mocha brownies. Pro tip: For a brownie affogato, sprinkle a little coffee on top of the brownie.
Have a wonderful weekend!
- 1 1/2 pound of sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup coffee (highly brewed)
- 1/2 cup dutch cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 big eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- 1 pound of flour
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
To make the icing
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup sugar (powdered)
- cocoa powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 tbsp coffee (strongly brewed)
- 8 crumbled oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, grease and line a 9′′x9′′ glass pan. Remove from the equation.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Remove from the microwave, whisk in the sugar, and microwave for another 30 seconds. The sugars and butter should gently bubble up but not burn. This period of time should enough.
- Take the mixture out of the microwave and whisk in the coffee. Before mixing in the cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla extract, let the mixture cool somewhat. Finally, add the flour and salt.
- Pour the batter into the pan that has been prepared. Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out largely clean (a little batter is fine, it will turn into delicious fudgyness). Allow 15 minutes for cooling before removing from pan. Allow to cool fully before using.
- To prepare the frosting, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Frost brownies and top with oreo crumbles before cutting into 9 big squares.
More simple brownie recipes may be found at:
Whole Wheat Brownies in the Bakery Style
Brownies with S’mores Topping
Brownies with Peanut Butter
Brownie with Salted Caramel Skillet
Brownies with Blackberries and Cheesecake
Watch This Video-
The “halva brownies” are a simple, yet delicious dessert. They’re made with almond flour and cocoa powder, which makes them gluten-free and vegan. The recipe is fairly easy to follow, but the end result is worth it.
- how to make brownie with oreo
- brownie and oreo cake
- crushed oreo brownies
- molasses brownies
- beer brownies