These apple pie bars are a healthy, gluten-free snack that’s sure to please everyone in your family! They’re as easy to make as they are delicious. Simple ingredients like oats and apples create the perfect crunchy, crumbly topping for these wholesome treats.
The “healthy apple pie bars” are an easy and delicious dessert. They only require 4 ingredients, including apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, and flour.
Surprise! You would think apple recipes were over, but we purchased wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I’m on a Healthy Apple Crumb Bar craze right now.
It’s not going to stop anytime soon, in my opinion.
What are the ingredients for healthy apple crumb bars?
These bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined-sugar-free, and bursting with cinnamon flavor for the fall season. You’ll need the following items to build them:
- almond butter in its natural state
- maple syrup (syrup)
- oats from the past
- flour made from almonds
I know it doesn’t seem like much, but just eight ingredients combine to make a fantastic crumb bar. They’re crispy on the outside but gooey on the inside, properly spiced, and the right apple-to-crumb ratio.
How to manufacture oat flour at home:
You can make your own oat flour using a high-powered blender or food processor and some plain old oats. Simply combine the oats until they are finely crushed and have the consistency of flour. That’s all there is to it: oat flour.
You can purchase oat flour, but it’s much cheaper and easier to prepare at home, so that’s what we do most of the time!
To create healthy apple crumb bars, follow these steps:
The fact that these bars are so simple to create is one of my favorite aspects about them. Actually, it’s dangerously simple. The apple filling is just chopped apples combined with spices, and the dough for the crust and crumble topping comes together fast in one dish. Bake at 350 degrees till golden brown, and there you have it: apple crumb bars!
It’s the weekend, after all (practically). It’s apple-picking season, and these apple crumble treats are just too delicious and simple to pass up.
Get some apples, take a lovely apple picking instagram, and then make this guilt-free delicacy with the results of your effort. Enjoy!!
These gluten-free, refined-sugar-free apple crumble bars are our new favorite autumn treat.
To make the crust and crumble, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 1 cup almond butter (natural)
- a third cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extract de vanille
- cinnamon (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon)
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 2 cup oats, old fashioned
- a quarter cup of oat flour
- a third cup of almond flour
filling for apples
- 2 big peeled, cored, and chopped apples
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare an 8-inch square baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a large mixing basin and stir to combine.
- Combine the oats, oat flour, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Allow 10 minutes for the batter to thicken.
- Prepare the apple filling while the batter rests. Toss the chopped apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup together in a large mixing basin until uniformly covered.
- Spread half of the cookie crust into an equal layer all the way to the edge of the prepared pan. Place the apple filling on top of the bottom layer, then crumble the remaining half of the dough on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Watch This Video-
The “apple oat bars” are a healthy snack that is made with oats, apples, and cinnamon. The recipe calls for a mixture of brown sugar and butter to give the bars their sweet flavor.
- healthy apple breakfast bars
- healthy apple oatmeal bars
- healthy apple crumble
- healthy apple recipes
- vegan apple bars