These cookies are a delicious mix of cardamom, brown sugar and raisins. They’re the perfect combination for breakfast or dessert!
The “oatmeal golden raisin cookies” is a delicious and easy recipe for oatmeal cookies that uses the spices of cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg. The cookies are topped with golden raisins and sprinkled with granulated sugar.
These Golden Raisin Cardamom Oatmeal Cookies are warm, chewy, and fragrantly spiced, making them a unique addition to your cookie repertoire!
Cardamommmm. Seriously, my all-time fave spice. It has a flowery, lemony, gingery, sweet, and spicy flavor profile. It’s all about it.
As a result, I like baking with it since it is my favorite. It takes a simple oatmeal biscuit and elevates it to new heights.
As I type this, I’m moving my head back and forth, as if to say, “mmm. MMM.” Hah. Cardamom is thooo guuud, to put it bluntly.
Now, here’s what’s been going on recently on the internet:
nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm GASP nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm nahm
This romper is ideal for the warmer months. or this maxi dress, wow.
In the spirit of summer, I’m swooning about scalloped bikinis.
hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba
This is how Alex describes his third year of medical school thus far.
This marble pastry slab arrived this weekend, and I’ve been enjoying shooting on it. I highly suggest it!
That’s all I’ve got for now, lovelies. I wish you a wonderful weekend!
- 12 cup room temperature butter
- 12 cup granulated sugar
- 12 cup brown sugar (light)
- 1 big room-temperature egg
- vanilla extract (two tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons flour plus 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tbsp baking soda
- a quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup oats, old-fashioned
- a half cup of golden raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside two cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars in a standing mixer equipped with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy, approximately 3 minutes. For one further minute, beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the flour, powdered cardamom, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate dish. Slowly integrate the dry ingredients into the wet components while mixing on low speed until nearly mixed. Remove the bowl from the mixer and use a spatula to fold in the oats and golden raisins.
- Scoop 3 ounces of cookie dough into a ball and put on baking sheet, spacing each cookie 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to turn light golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving on a cooling rack.
Nigella Lawson’s oat and raisin cookies are a popular choice for breakfast. These cookies are easy to make, and they’re delicious. They have a crunchy exterior with a soft centre that is full of flavour. Reference: oat and raisin cookies nigella.
- oatmeal raisin cookies with cardamom
- oatmeal with golden raisins
- healthy cardamom cookies
- phoebe’s oatmeal-raisin cookies
- oatmeal raisin cookies allrecipes