In today’s society, the concept of a personal narrative has become more and more expansive. The idea that we are all born with our own individual story seems to be taking over how people see themselves, but some argue it is dangerous for society.
Frosted Sugar Cookie Donuts are a classic American dessert that everyone can enjoy. This easy to make treat is made with flour, sugar and milk for the dough, and then filled with frosting before being baked until golden brown on top.
“glazed donut cookies” are a type of cookie that is made from dough, sugar, eggs and milk. The dough is first chilled in the refrigerator for about an hour before being rolled into balls and then dipped in the sugar mixture. After chilling, the dough balls are placed on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, then baked at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
Donuts that taste like traditional frosted sugar cookies are known as Frosted Sugar Cookie Donuts. SPRINKLES ARE ALSO INCLUDED.
It’s starting to feel like the Christmas season. I’m sitting in my office, wearing a plaid pajama set, while the snow continues to fall outside for the 18th hour.
What’s more, you know what? I’m not hating the cold for the first time in my life!
I was born and raised in California. In the summer of 1991, I was born in Los Angeles. My parents then relocated to Boston five months later.
So I used to adore telling people I was from Los Angeles when I was in elementary school. After all, I lived for five months in California air, which actually gave me life.
According to this reasoning, I’m doomed to return to California. I despise snow, which is exacerbated by the fact that, well, I’m a California native who can’t help but breathe in the San Gabriel mountain air, which is somewhat salinized by the Pacific.
That’s what I tell myself, at least.
But now, as I sit in my red plaid pajama set, the snow outside is falling steadily, I am quite pleased in the cold. It’s during times like this that I enjoy the northeast’s dramatic change of seasons. And, as much as I miss the beaches of California, I’m looking forward to a snowy Christmas in Boston.
Now, take a look at these doughnuts. What makes you think they taste like sugar cookies?! Oh, I’ll tell you about it. These donuts have a typical sugar cookie flavor and texture thanks to a dash of almond extract and almond flour. In the frosting, I used International Delight’s Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer to really bring out the sugar cookie flavor.
This doughnut pan was purchased many years ago and I still like using it. It simplifies the whole donut-making process, resulting in precisely formed doughnuts every time.
Guys, have a great Monday! I adore you.
- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
- a third cup of vegetable oil
- a quarter cup of buttermilk
- 1 big room-temperature egg
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- a quarter teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- almond flour (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons powdered baking soda
- a half teaspoon of salt
for the cream cheese icing
- 2 c. sugar (powdered)
- International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer, 4 tblsp
- food coloring (red)
- sprinkles of rainbow
because of the doughnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside a non-stick doughnut pan that has been sprayed with oil.
- Combine sugar, vegetable oil, buttermilk, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate basin. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet components using a spatula. It will be a thick mixture.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and a big circular tip (I also use a regular plastic bag and cut a hole in the corner). Fill a doughnut pan halfway with batter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake doughnuts for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes before icing.
for the cream cheese icing
- Powdered sugar and International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer are whisked together in a medium mixing basin. Although the mixture will be thick, it will still be drippy.
- Divide the icing equally between two shallow bowls and paint one of them with a few drops of red food coloring. To thin down one dish of icing, microwave it for 15 seconds.
- Half of the donuts should be dipped in the warm frosting, then sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles right away (if you wait too long, the icing will solidify and the sprinkles will fall off). Rep with the second bowl of frosting and the remaining half of the doughnuts.
International Delight is the sponsor of this content. All content and thoughts are all mine. Thank you for helping to make Broma a reality by supporting the businesses that make it possible!
Watch This Video-
The “donut cookies recipe” is a sweet, fluffy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. The frosted sugar cookie dough is mixed together with a vanilla glaze and then baked until it turns golden brown.
- stan’s donut cookies
- mini donut cookies
- chocolate chip cookie donut
- donut cookies near me
- donut sugar cookies