Who doesn’t love a delicious chocolate fudge recipe? This easy to make cranberry orange white chocolate fudge is sweet and creamy, with a subtle hint of citrus. It’s the perfect dessert for winter!
The “white chocolate cranberry fudge” is a popular dessert that is typically made with white chocolate and dried cranberries. The two ingredients are mixed together to create a sweet, creamy treat.
Could someone possibly explain why cranberry and orange go together so well? In the case of this Cranberry Orange White Chocolate Fudge, why not?
Making handmade fudge is one of my favorite things to do. For starters, fudge is delectable. But it’s also because it’s ridiculously simple. Simply melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk until completely melted, then swirl in your add-ins and set.
Of course, with Christmas approaching, I had to prepare this white chocolate fudge with a cranberry orange taste profile.
I added orange zest to give it a strong orange taste without adding any sugar. What about the cranberries? Come on, look at how gorgeous this fudge looks!
Loves, I have a short and simple post for you today. For the twelfth time today, I’m taking Tilly to the park. Good luck with your baking!
- White chocolate, 18 oz., chopped
- sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounces
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 2 oranges, zest
- On the bottom and all four sides, line an 8′′x8′′ baking dish with parchment paper. Remove from the equation.
- Make a double boiler using a big heat-proof bowl and a saucepan. Bring the water in the saucepan to a fast boil, then reduce to a low heat. Add white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to the mixing bowl. Stir continually with a spatula until the mixture is completely melted, then remove from heat.
- Working quickly, combine the cranberries, salt, and almost all of the orange zest in a mixing bowl (save about 2 teaspoons of zest to sprinkle on top). Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and tap it a few times on the counter to eliminate any air bubbles. The leftover orange zest should be sprinkled on top.
- Cover the baking pan securely with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight to set. Serve by cutting into tiny squares. In the fridge, it can keep for up to a week.
This recipe for “white chocolate with cranberries and pistachios” is a delicious dessert that combines a variety of flavors.
- chocolate orange marshmallow recipe
- best old fashioned fudge recipe
- old fashioned milk chocolate fudge
- white chocolate christmas fudge
- cranberry pistachio fudge