The LC! family is a group of animal lovers with a passion for pets. We love our four-legged friends and wanted to find the perfect way to bring them into our lives through delicious, healthy treats that we can share with everyone in the world. So we created these tasty cookies that are made from wholesome ingredients like oats and chocolate chips, but they’re also free of gluten, dairy, eggs and soy. It’s no wonder why so many people adore them as much as their furry familiars do! The best part? They only have 200 calories each – making it easy to enjoy more than one without feeling guilty or guilted out afterward!
The “broma bakery chocolate crinkle cookies” are a delicious, rich chocolate cookie that is perfect for any occasion. They can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
LC has become my new baking partner. We’re going to make her Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies today.
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies are delicious cookies prepared with two varieties of chocolate, dried cherries, and oats. Yum.
- 1 pound of butter
- 1 cup packed medium brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- a teaspoon and a half of vanilla extract
- a cup and a half of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- a half teaspoon of cinnamon
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups oats, old-fashioned
- 1 cup cherries (dry)
- white chocolate chips (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy. One at a time, add the eggs, mixing after each addition. Pour in the vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate basin. Gradually stir in the flour until it is completely incorporated into the butter mixture. Do not overmix the ingredients. Combine the oats, cherries, and chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Make balls using the dough (about 1 inch in diameter). Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until gently browned on the bottom edges. Cool for a few minutes on the pans before transferring to wire racks to cool fully.
- This recipe makes around 2 dozen big cookies.
So, what exactly are you waiting for? These chocolate cherry oatmeal cookies are ready to bake!
These chocolate cherry oatmeal cookies are a healthy recipe that is perfect for breakfast or dessert. The oats in the cookie dough make them great for those with gluten allergies, as well. Reference: oatmeal cookie recipe healthy.
- earthquake cookies sofra
- bakery gingerbread cookies
- broma bakery red velvet crinkle cookies
- soft oatmeal cookie recipe
- oatmeal cookies without eggs