This is a recipe for banana bread that I created using cardamom and sweetened condensed milk. It has the perfect amount of sweetness in every bite and can be made with any type of nut or seed butter you like!
The “cardamom chia cashew butter” is a new recipe that I have been trying out. It is a delicious banana bread with cardamom and streusel on top.
Are you looking for a distinctive banana bread recipe? We’ve got you covered. Add a buttery, spiced streusel and a hefty sprinkle of warm cardamom spice to your basic banana bread. This cardamom streusel banana bread is perfect for cuddling up with a cup of tea and a thick piece.
Banana Bread with Cardamom Streusel
Isn’t it true that most excellent mornings begin with banana bread? Or am I mistaken? And banana bread with cardamom spice and a buttery streusel topping is the only thing cozier than a big ol’ piece of handmade banana bread. This peculiar banana bread recipe should be included to your collection of rotten banana recipes.
To create cardamom streusel banana bread, you’ll need the following ingredients.
The beauty of banana bread is how simple it is to make. You’ll need a few more items than your standard banana bread recipe, but the rest of your shopping list is simple. What you’ll need is the following:
- bananas that are overripe
- sugar (brown)
- yogurt made in Greece
- soda bicarbonate
- cardamom powder
- ginger powder
What exactly is cardamom?
You’re in for a wonderful treat if you’ve never cooked with cardamom before. If you’ve ever tasted chai, you’re acquainted with the nuanced, strong flavor. Don’t be put off by the price tag; a little goes a long way!
Advice on how to make the greatest cardamom banana bread
This is one of the simplest recipes to follow, so there isn’t much to say about it. You combine all of the wet ingredients, as well as the sugar, in a mixing bowl. Then you add the dry ingredients. That’s all there is to it! These three techniques will guarantee that your banana bread is properly moist every time.
- Only use BROWN bananas; yellow bananas are not permitted. Those are the ingredients for smoothies and peanut butter banana bread. Brown, rotting bananas should be used in baking. Put them in a dark spot or inside a paper bag for a day or two if you want to speed up the process!
- Overmixing causes extra gluten to build up in your batter, which might result in a tough, dry bread. When everything is just blended, stop mixing!
- Overbake: A sad baked product is one that has been overbaked. The top should be golden brown and crispy, but the inside should be slightly underdone. As it cools, it will continue to cook.
Baking banana bread is fun! Enjoy!
bread made with bananas
- 3 bananas that are exceptionally ripe (even brown), mashed
- 6 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light)
- 2 room temperature eggs
- a third of a cup of greek yogurt
- vanilla extract (two tablespoons)
- 2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
for the streusel topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cashews
- a quarter cup of granulated sugar
- a quarter cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 3 teaspoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, line a loaf pan.
- Incorporate the mashed bananas and melted butter in a large mixing basin and toss to combine. Combine the sugar, eggs, Greek yogurt, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices until everything is well blended. Pour the batter into the loaf pan that has been prepared.
- Combine the cashews, sugar, flour, melted butter, and the remaining chai spice in a separate bowl.
- Work the streusel together with your hands, then sprinkle the streusel evenly over the loaf, completely coating it.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Cover the top of the loaf with tin foil if the streusel starts to get brown before the first 30 minutes of cooking. This will keep the browning to a minimum.
This cake recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a moist banana bread with a crunchy streusel topping. It’s also gluten-free and vegan, so it will suit just about any diet. Reference: grounded butters.
- cardamom nut butter
- ground up
- ground up cinnamon snickerdoodle
- ground up cardamom
- ground up nut butter recipes